HCL Careers 2023 : HCL has to recruit candidates for Graduate Trainee position through off campus in Noida, Nagpur, Lucknow. The candidates who completed Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Job Location||Noida, Nagpur, Lucknow|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For HCL Recruitment 2023:
Global Service Desk
Key Responsibilities (Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following)
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities Escalate complex problems to appropriate support specialists Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures.
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental development.
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations.
- Performing User, Privileged and Supplier Access Reviews (Governance)
- Enable users to work more efficiently and effectively with IT solutions.
- Be willing to participate in on-the-job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Qualification and Skills Required For HCL Recruitment 2023:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS
- Project, and MS Visio is required.
- Should have knowledge of Windows Operating systems.
- Should have knowledge of Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live
- Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude.
- Registration on HCL Careers Portal
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Step by step instructions to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !