Ubisoft Careers 2023 : Ubisoft is recruiting candidates with Any Graduation for the post of Intern Level Designer through off campus in Pune, Mumbai.
Apply Online @ Official Website
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Intern Level Designer|
|Job Location||Pune, Mumbai|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Create gameplay scenarios that highlight the core mechanics and creative vision of the game.
- Keep abreast of the limitations and caveats of game developments
- Collaborate with Game Designers to create engaging levels/updates , in line with the creative vision
- Understand and apply guidelines for creating original level layouts within the game to support specific gameplay rules or playstyles
- Integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine (new gameplay elements, Art, AI, sound, etc.)
- Work with engine data to implement and balance game paly
- Communicate vertically and horizontally within the team in a clear and professional manner
- Create and implement design elements into the game while working in a collaborative multidisciplinary environment. For this, you need to be passionate about games and the craft of level design.
- You take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
- You are experienced working within a multidisciplinary team and understand the importance of collaboration to achieve top-notch quality in your work.
- Demonstrating mastery of level design processes including, but not limited to, level flow, engagement design, pacing, storytelling, etc.
Qualification and Skills Required For Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2023:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong grasp of Level design for open world
- Strong Knowledge of unreal Blueprint /Unity Visual scripting
- Basic knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite software (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D design tools (such as Sketchup, Maya, 3DSMax, Photoshop etc.)
- Experience with 3D engines (Unity, Unreal, Source Engine, or others), design production tools, and level-editing pipelines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Plus point if knows scripting language such as Python
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Attention to detail.
- Considerable understanding of video games and broad video game culture.
- Self-motivated and agile.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !