JPMorgan Chase Recruitment 2023 : JPMorgan Reuters has to recruit candidates for KYC Client Data Analyst position through off campus in Bengaluru. The candidates who completed BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
Eligibility Criteria for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Drive:
|KYC Client Data Analyst
|As per norms
JPMorgan Chase Job Openings – Job Description
The primary responsibility of the KYC Client Data Analyst (Off Boarding Team Leader) is to support the day to day management of the Off Boarding process to off-board KYC records with high quality and while meeting tight deadlines. Responsibilities include monitoring of the pipeline population, tracking the progress of records across all Five Pillars , timely placement/uplift of DNT (Do not Trade) flags, liaising with both Onshore and Offshore partners to ensure that roadblocks that impede the movement of cases are eliminated to ensure timely Off-Boarding of records You have excellent customer service standards to define, analyze, and resolve inquiries.
You must promote excellence, diversity, quality, respect, inclusivity and drive their own self development. Effective Communication skills are a key part of this role as it requires building and maintain strong working relationships, in a changing & dynamic environment.
College coursework: BE/B Tech
Key job responsibilities:
- Work closely with Credit/Reference data teams to clear all credit related attributes/Account closure/CASID deactivation in Party and to develop strong partnerships, escalate issues, and eliminate roadblocks.
- Manage the pipeline and records within each of the Five Pillars, track the progress on aging cases, prioritize the timely uplift of DNT Flags and ensure that TLT process for incoming population is managed efficiently.
- Partner with internal teams to collectively review, identify and transfer the cases which are eligible for these categories.
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with Colleagues/Management
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
JPMorgan Chase Recruitment – Qualification and Skills
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial industry and working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment
- Proactively manage and drive forward own career, identifying personal training needs for development
How to Apply for Deloitte Careers 2023?
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Deloitte Careers 2023 Apply Online :Double Click to Apply Online !
Latest Job Openings ! APPLY NOW
|Bachelor / Post Graduate
|BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|B.E, B.Tech. , MSC IT and MCA