Deloitte Recruitment 2023 : Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive to get hired as a Analyst- Laptop Data Recovery- Hyderabad for 2023. Get the best experience and training to become a successful Fresher in the IT industry.
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive:
|Analyst- Laptop Data Recovery
|As per norms
Deloitte Job Openings – Job Description
This is an entry level position in the Global Advantage Business Information Security Office (GA-BISO) reporting to GA-BISO team consultants and leaders.
You will build a high-level knowledge of the GES suite of web-based technologies (Global Advantage) and work on a variety of projects managed by the GA-BISO team.
This is an opportunity to build a career with working knowledge of global standards in data privacy, legislation, IT security, and software development.
College coursework: BE/B Tech
Key job responsibilities:
- Monitor compliance with a wide variety of existing security controls/processes
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist with the design and implementation of new controls as warranted
- Manage periodic user reviews to ensure compliance with firm and SOC-2 controls
- Provide draft responses to security-related questions to help win and retain clients
- Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
Deloitte Recruitment – Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in fields of standards and roadmaps and/or end user computing specifically.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrable experience in similar role for a Global organization like Deloitte.
- Proven experience in laptop data recovery and handling various data loss scenarios, including ransomware incidents.
- Previous work in computer repair, IT support, or cybersecurity is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose complex laptop issues and implement effective solutions to recover data successfully, especially after ransomware attacks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with clients, explain technical concepts clearly, and provide guidance on ransomware prevention measures.
- Commitment to ethical practices and maintaining the confidentiality of recovered data, particularly in sensitive ransomware recovery cases.
- Capacity to handle various laptop models and operating systems and adapt to new data recovery and ransomware recovery techniques as technology evolves.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment, especially when dealing with time sensitive ransomware incidents.
- Expert knowledge of Windows technologies and roadmaps and their application to a Global organization such as Deloitte.
- Proven ability to develop strategy & work across stakeholders to gain consensus.
- Up to 10% travel required.
Deloitte Recruitment Additional skills desired:
- Prior experiences in same-level companies: “Big 4”; or expertise in specific industry
- Experience with Microsoft 365 & Druva technologies.
- Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- Windows related certification
Deloitte Recruitment Experience:
- Min 1 year of experience in an IT role required along with specialized knowledge and/or experience in the Windows operating system
- Preferred experience in laptop data recovery and handling various data handling scenarios
- Experience should involve working on ransome ware incidents,working in IT support
- Experience in Microsoft O365 and Druva technologies
- Experience in Druva Technologies
- All round experience of IT support
- Location: Hyderabad
- Shift Timing: General
How to Apply for Deloitte Careers 2023?
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Deloitte Careers 2023 Apply Online :Double Click to Apply Online !
Latest Job Openings ! APPLY NOW
|Bachelor / Post Graduate
|BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|B.E, B.Tech. , MSC IT and MCA