Amazon is hiring! Join Amazon’s Off Campus Drive for Quality Assurance – Analyst positions in 2023 and get the chance to work with one of the world’s leading companies. Apply Today!
Everything You Want to Know About:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance – Analyst|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Amazon Recruitment 2023:
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
- He/She should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
- He/She should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
- Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
- He/She should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
- Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
- Expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. He/She is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. He/She is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- This is an Hybrid Position, which expects candidates to work from office location (3 days/week)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Speak, write, and read fluently in English
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Experience with Excel
- Able to write queries using SQL & Macros
Step by step instructions to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !