Amazon Career 2023 : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Quality Assurance position through off campus in Chennai. The candidates who are finished in Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Amazon Career 2023:
The Quality Assurance Associate will quickly analyze print book file quality and make decisions based on specifications and instructions. The QA associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions. The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform quick, visual reviews of print book files based on specifications and training
- Perform repetitive tasks that will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions based on guidelines provided in the standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Compare each task against specifications outlined in SOPs
- Within general workflow guidelines, work autonomously to meet targets and timelines
- Perform tasks using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Subject Matter Experts, managers, or SOPs
- Effectively communicate questions to Quality Assurance Specialists and Quality Assurance Leads
- Record data based on daily work using Excel and willing to work on weekends
- Maturity and ability to review explicit adult content from a clinical perspective. This includes nudity, strong language, etc.,
Qualifications and Skills Required for Amazon Career 2023:
- Any Graduate
- Functioning knowledge of Microsoft systems including: Word, Excel
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes
- Ability to trouble-shoot and make visual quick decisions based on training
- Knowledge/experience in publishing industry would be preferred
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience in tracking data
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills
Step by step instructions to Apply for Amazon Career 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !