Search for your dream job at Ericsson. Join our team of experts and apply now for the Associate Engineer position. Get ready to take on new challenges and grow your career with us!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
The Engineer is to take full responsibility of solve/Configuration/ Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies activities related to MPBN Network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
What you will do
Have only the basic knowledge of Mobile technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Is able to extract the performance reports from OSS if needed.
- Have L1 Knowledge of working on RHEL /Windows
- Have solid knowledge of MS office, database, Windows administration.
- need to have experience in handling NFS, mounting/unmounting file system in Linux
- have some knowledge of any programming language like Java/python and desireable knowledge of awk, sed and basic unix scripting skills
- create, maintain and update documentation. They also need to back up, retrieve, maintain, and migrate programs/application and data.
- Have the experience to handle the stake holders within the organization and outside the organization.
- Have the skills to Solve techniques and identifying the minor code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its alignment and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Identify and Encourage and build or support in automated processes wherever possible
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Other related duties, as assigned.
You will bring
- require a bachelor’s degree in information systems or computer science or related field along with a solid understanding of the Unix-based operating system. If they are conversant with Cisco switches and Netbackup and database knowledge, it would be beneficial.
- Proficiency in scripting in Unix Shell would give them an edge over their peers.
- Basic knowledge of databases and writing SQL scripts.
- Excellent fix
28 top Ericsson Common interview questions with sample answers
What makes you unique
Tell me about yourself and your qualifications.
Why do you want to work at this company?
What interests you about this role?
What motivates you?
What are your greatest strengths?
What are your greatest weaknesses?
What are your goals for the future?
Where do you think you’ll be in five years?
What did you like most about your last position?
What did you like least about your last position?
Can you tell me about a difficult work situation and how you overcame it?
How do you respond to stress or change?
How do you handle conflict at work?
What is your greatest accomplishment?
How do you define success?
How do your skills align with this role?
Why should we hire you?
Why are you leaving your current job?
What is your salary range expectation?
Do you have any questions?
What are you passionate about?
What is your teaching philosophy?
What does customer service mean to you?
Tell me about your work experience?
How do you work under pressure?
What is your dream job?
What can you bring to the company?
Step by step instructions to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !