Search for your dream job at Caterpillar. Join our team of experts and apply now for the Associate Engineer position. Get ready to take on new challenges and grow your career with us!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
To participate in the concept and design of complex engineering products for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, serviceability at the most affordable cost.
This position represents the entry level position within design engineering. The primary role of a Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor working closely with Senior Engineer to deliver a project.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems;
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development;
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units;
Qualifications and Skills Required for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
Key skills and Knowledge requirement:
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical engineering concepts- AC Generators (Alternators), Voltage Regulators, Controllers, Circuit Breakers(Must Have) Digital & Analog I/O modules and communication protocols (CAN, ethernet, RS232)(Delighter)
- Knowledge of 3D/2D design & PLM software(Delighter)
- Basic understanding of electrical components selection, electrical circuit design & simulation.(Electrical schematics ,line diagram , system cost reduction, overall system architecture)
- Debugging of electrical circuits (Must have)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical leadership.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (Must have)
- Working knowledge of Creo, Creo schematics, electrical lines & Teamcenter (Delighter)
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !