Genpact Recruitment 2023 : Genpact is Hiring candidates for Consultant through off campus in Gurgaon. The candidates who completed B.E., B.TECH, M.TECH, MCA (Preferred) / MBA are eligible to apply for this post. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E., B.TECH, M.TECH, MCA (Preferred) / MBA|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Genpact Recruitment 2023:
Are you the one we are looking for?
- We are inviting applications for the role of Consultant – IT Audit
- In this role, you will be responsible for delivering solution offerings primarily related to IT-SOX.
- Demonstrate IT operational risk knowledge/experience including design of effective control processes, development of test requirements and/or testing controls for efficiency
- Ensure client service delivery in accordance with the quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Build and maintain client relationship by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of work.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills including the ability to research and understand sophisticated processes and effectively communicate them to interested parties
- Demonstrate superior relationship building and relationship leadership skills
Qualifications and Skills Required for Genpact Recruitment 2023:
- B.E., B.TECH, M.TECH, MCA (Preferred) / MBA
- Required overall experience in testing/reviewing and implementation of ITGC controls, CoBit 5 and developing COSO framework
- Good understanding of CoBIT 5 Domains of Access Management, SLDC& Change and Computer Operations and Control Design and Testing of SOX IT General Controls (ITGC) and IT Application Controls (ITAC)
- Strong understanding of general IT processes and controls and the aptitude to ensure the appropriate controls are crafted to mitigate the risks and must be able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills to ensure ability to clearly articulate and negotiate with the external auditors.
- In depth knowledge/experience of technology processes, systems and infrastructure including project management, change management, access management and data processing operations such as job scheduling and monitoring, problem management and backups
- Experience working with internal and external auditors
- Superior verbal communication skills including the proven track record to negotiate solutions in challenging situations with both technology and non-technology business partners.
- Willingness to travel (20-30% time)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Visio, Access Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement in order to develop succession plan for staff
Step by step instructions to Apply for Genpact Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !