Sutherland is hiring talented professionals to join our team as an Associate – Back Office. Explore exciting job opportunities and find out how to join our off campus drive.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate – Back Office|
Job Description For Sutherland Hiring 2023:
Associate Professionals in this role get to: Define Sutherland’s Reputation: This position is responsible for providing a full range of accounting support for the FTP clients. The incumbent will be responsible for producing financial statements and working closely with transaction processing staff on finance/accounting matters. Ensure accuracy: Works with accounting team to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports/statements, analyzes income statement accounts and reconciles balance sheet accounts monthly, general ledger accounts, identifies issues, and makes recommendations Handle Up-to-Date Information: Prepares monthly, quarterly, and yearly schedules for management personnel, external auditors, and SEC reporting, prepares monthly journal entries Strengthen Relationships: Collaborates with business units to develop division budgets and records in financial system, works with Manager, peers and staff in the development of a customer-centered work group Be Analytical and Creative: Executes mechanisms to measure customer satisfaction and works with Manager and staff to improve overall levels of customer service
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Sutherland Hiring 2023:
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with 0-3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel as well as working knowledge of financial systems
- Good grasp of fundamental accounting concepts and ability to apply that knowledge – Knowledge/experience in the application of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong customer service orientation as demonstrated in previous relevant roles
- Ability to manage relationships with employees and staff within the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills to review financial data and produce reports and statements that meet company standards
- Initiative to take ownership of business unit accounting work to allow financial analysts to focus on providing financial support to business
- Preference for working in a service-oriented environment where continuous improvement of business processes is expected.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Sutherland Hiring 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !