AMD Careers 2023 : AMD has to recruit candidates for MTS Software Development Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore/ Hyderabad. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PhD are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PhD|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For AMD Recruitment 2023:
If you are a Compiler Engineer with passion to work on leading edge languages implementation and compilation for AMD GPU, we would love to talk to you and share with you the many exciting projects we are working on.
Language implementation and optimization in the open source LLVM compiler framework
Collaborate with compiler team members spread across other geographic locations
Represent AMD in open source communities
Qualification and Skills Required For AMD Recruitment 2023:
- Strong background in compilers.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with wide variety of aspects of compiler and parallel programming
- Clang/LLVM experience
- Parallel Programming Models, Languages and Runtime Systems
- Good understanding of GPU execution model and architecture
- Solid understanding of at least one of the following languages: C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP
- Experience working with a programming language committee preferred.
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Math
- MS or PhD desired
Step by step instructions to Apply for AMD Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !