Search for your dream job at Ericsson. Join our team of experts and apply now for the Associate Engineer position. Get ready to take on new challenges and grow your career with us!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
The Assistant Engineer – FO is typically assigned to work with service quality assurance front office activities in an operations organization.
What you will do !
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for first level system fault restoration. The position is also responsible for configuration changes within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched to the field operation organization.
The position responsible will be required:
- To work within well defined system support guidelines.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Implement system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Authorized for raising TT to next level of support in consultation.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Raise Work Orders towards the Field Maintenance organization.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
You will bring !
- First level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when vital.
- To handle and complete the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
- To Create WO to FM team when necessary.
- Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
- Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
- Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
- Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
Step by step instructions to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !