Looking for a technology service engineer? Walmart is hiring! Learn more about the job requirements, salary and other benefits of joining Walmart’s tech team. Apply today and take the next step in your career.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Technology Service Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Walmart Careers 2023:
- Drive the maintenance and support of software applications across the globe.
- Independently own and address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Be part of a team that manages applications/systems 24×7 on rotation basis to ensure best experience to customers and work in the assigned shift timings.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Collaborate with software support teams to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Partner with other software support team members on various strategic projects when needed.
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues and solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the software support team.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of engineering, platform support and end User.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Walmart Careers 2023:
1) Bachelor’s degree in Computer science / IT / Electronics / or related discipline graduating in 2023
2) Has maintained min. 7 CGPA & above
3) Good understanding of any of the programming languages.
4) Good understanding of Unix / Linux / windows operating systems with scripting experience in Shell / Perl.
5) Good understanding of database .
6) Good understanding of networking, systems, applications and storage Systems, software engineering and architecture knowledge Exposure / experience in open-source technologies will be an added advantage.
7) Exposure / experience in Cloud technologies will be an added advantage.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Walmart Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !