Join the Hexagon team and become a Software Engineer in 2023. Learn about our hiring process, job requirements and how to apply for this opportunity today. Apply Now!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Hexagon Recruitment 2023:
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer QA ensure the overall assurance on the quality of product by implementing and adhering to the best practices in automation and manual testing processes.
You will be a key part of a passionate team, taking responsibility for the quality of the software developed by the team. You will be applying a range of agile project planning and delivery methodologies to continually improve productivity.
Responsible for –
- Ensure overall application test coverage
- Write functional test cases for new enhancements
- Apply a skill set that includes direct experience in manual software testing, and indirect domain knowledge.
- Work closely with software developers, product owners, and quality assurance analysts to triage reported software issues
- Identify and automate test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Execute both automation and manual test cases and record test outcomes
Qualifications and Skills Required for Hexagon Recruitment 2023:
- Required Professional degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Instrumentation or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Step by step instructions to Apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !