Accenture Careers 2023 : Accenture has to recruit candidates for Associate position through off campus in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata. The candidates who are finished in Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
Job Description For Accenture Recruitment 2023:
- Bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
- Turn innovative ideas into business differentiation by creating customized software with our intelligent software engineering services.
- We have tailor-made roles with boundaryless opportunities for you. You can join us as Application Development Associate, Cloud Migration & Implementation Associate, Security Delivery Associate, Application/Cloud Support Associate and many more.
Application Development Associate
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications for meeting business requirements. B.E./B.Tech (all streams) graduates, from 2022 batch pass-outs can apply here.
System and Application Services Associate
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure; develop applications using a low-code development platform and work on test automation engineering. B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc or BMS graduates, with full time education can apply.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !