Amazon Career 2023 : Amazon has to recruit candidates for CS International Voice Process position through off campus in Pune. The candidates who are finished in Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||CS International Voice Process|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Amazon Recruitment 2023:
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Amazon Recruitment 2023:
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
Step by step instructions to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !