ABB Careers 2023 : ABB has to recruit candidates for Management Trainee position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
Job Description For ABB Recruitment 2023:
You will be working as Management Trainee and will be part of Motion Business Area for Traction Division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Sales Manager and will be responsible for supporting in Product costing, localization, second source and profitability of the product
- Extracting relevant information from the top-level requirements and perform initial sizing of equipment through simulation in electrical software like MatLab etc
- Interfacing with customer for finalizing specification, product development, design/FAI approval and product performance & reliability
- Preparing and managing technical bidding documentation including design documents, RAMS requirements, simulation reports and other supporting documents
- Working closely with sales, marketing team, engineering & service team for bidding, new proposal to penetrate in different segment of business and product life cycle management
- Support in Engineering Documentation like design document, test specification, test report etc. Delivering new offering training to internal teams and customers
- Assisting in resolution of customer offering issues and accompany internal partners to customer sites
Qualification and Skills Required For ABB Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s in engineering graduating in 2022/2023
- Aggregate of all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Basic knowledge on Power electronics, rectifier and inverter topology
- Demonstrating ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
- Understanding of train/ Vehicle level operation and system engineering pertaining to traction chain is an added advantage
- Should be able to motivate others and lead a team
Step by step instructions to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !