Unisys Careers 2023 : Unisys has to recruit candidates for Enterprise Associate – Salesforce Developerforce position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Transition, Service Delivery, Account & Project Management|
|Job Role||Enterprise Associate – Salesforce Developer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Unisys Careers 2023:
- Works under general supervision performing Tier 1 specific tasks. Functions as a Tier 1 escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems.
- Supports and maintains servers, networks, messaging, mainframes, database environments and/or host infrastructures.
- May support customer proprietary, COTS, or Unisys applications. Responds to service outages and other problems/issues.
- •Provides support for simple troubleshooting requirements.
- Perform incident restoration and implements standard changes.
- Coordinate with vendors using SOPs.
- Expected to escalate to Resolver Groups as per defined escalation procedures.
- May be required to work in rotational shifts (24×7 shifts applicable) and provide on call support if required.
Qualification and Skills Required For Unisys Careers 2023:
- Perform development, unit testing, implementation as it relates to Salesforce.com software and the Force.com platform
- Evaluate business requirements and resolve potential Salesforce-enabled components (Should be able to determine when to use customization vs configuration)
- Have good knowledge of design and implementation using Apex classes, triggers, workflows, Salesforce Lightning (aura), VisualForce pages, controllers, batch process and extensions
- Have good knowledge of Salesforce query languages like SOQL and SOSL
- Have knowledge of have in-depth knowledge of governor limits and best practices
Step by step instructions to Apply for Unisys Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !