Search for your dream job at Caterpillar. Join our team of experts and apply now for the Associate Software Engineer position. Get ready to take on new challenges and grow your career with us!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Computer science background|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
To participate in the concept and design of complex engineering products for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, serviceability at the most affordable cost.
The Software Engineer contributes to development and deployment of Caterpillar’s state-of-the-art digital application.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work independently in a platform or application team on programming and development
- assignments in cloud or Proof of concept on innovative ideas and/or technologies
- Learn new technology or tool and apply it to improve engineering process
- Contribute to platform or application development/test/support
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems;
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development;
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units;
Qualifications and Skills Required for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
Key skills and Knowledge requirement:
- Position requires a four-year degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Must be able to program in one of the languages Java/J2EE
- Must have good UI skills
- Must be able to use relational and No-SQL databases
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Must have good communication skills and must be a quick learner
- Nice To Have
good knowledge on Data Engineering, Data warehousing and Big Data concepts
knowledge on AWS/Azure cloud native tools
Step by step instructions to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !