Amazon Recruitment 2023 : Looking for a job in Amazon? Find out the available opportunities at Amazon Recruitment 2023. Learn more about how to apply for the Testing Associate position and get your career started with Amazon.
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Off Campus Drive:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Device Testing Associate|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech. , MSC IT and MCA|
|Salary||As per norms|
Amazon Job Openings – Job Description
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions
- Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
- Only B.E /B.Tech graduates can apply for the Role
- Please ignore this email if you have attended the interview for this role within last 6 months
Amazon Jobs 2023 – Qualification and Skills
- B.E, B.Tech. , MSC IT and MCA
- Good communication skills
- Testing knowledge
- Good analytical skill
- Experience in working on testing Tablets, Access Points, Mesh APs, Smart TV devices.
How to Apply for Amazon Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue on 3 October 2023.
Date: 3 October 2023 Time: 9.30 AM to 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Infinity Towers, Ground floor,
Tata Ramanujan IT City,Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Near Tidal Park,Old Mahabalipuram Rd,
Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600113
Amazon Careers 2023 Apply Online :Double Click to Apply Online !
Amazon Jobs Hiring Now !