Eaton Recruitment 2023: Apply for an Associate Analyst position with Eaton Recruitment. Find out what the job entails and discover how to be a part of the Eaton team. Get all the information you need to apply and join us today!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||As per norms|
Eaton Careers 2023 – Job Description
- Work as a key member of the GSC COE Logistics team in providing analytical and transactional activities for EMEA Logistics team. This position will be involved in enhancement of productivity and efficiencies of Logistics Project Management and Execution. This role will be supporting Project management, cost optimization and process improvements projects, preparing and publishing different logistics reports to facilitate right decisions, driving synergies and benchmarking inputs to the global logistics council.
- Managing Projects Corporate function & EMEA region: Project Management, optimizing transport cost, finding synergy in packaging cost & Transport cost optimization, and reducing overall costs.
- Support EMEA Logistics team for analysis & reporting.
- Connect with site and understand requirements, challenges and work together with them to improve decision making.
- Support EMEA Logistics projects with detailed analysis and benchmarking inputs with other sites.
- Ensure Project Timelines and milestone management for Logistics Projects.
- Drive cost out and channel optimization deliverables.
- Align with EMEA Logistics function and support standardization of processes and leveraging of spend.
- Accountable and responsible for the timely, on budget delivery of projects managed
- Guides team associated with the project, including goal setting and planning of performance / gate reviews.
- Reporting and review of new transitions and ongoing logistics activities with main stakeholders.
Eaton Careers 2023 – Qualification and Skills
- Good Collaborative style, managing various Global stakeholders at senior levels.
- Good exposure in supplier management.
- Exposure in global working, managing projects across continents.
- Good understanding of logistics factors for EMEA region.
- Good business acumen.
- Able to gather data from multiple systems and assimilate bigger data set.
- Understand linkages of data across different data set/reports.
- Break down of Data sets into meaningful interpretations.
- Able to anticipate logistics issues and proactively work for their resolution.
- Have a good understanding of logistics cost factors and Global supplier base.
- Customer centric
- Excellent communicating skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates a Collaborative Style
- Good Understanding of Logistics
- Digital Mindset
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Logistics Procurement
- Knowledge of Mode Management
Eligibility Criteria for Eaton Recruitment
- Qualification – Bachelors with about 1-3 Yrs. exp.in Logistics domain.
- Experience – 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Freshers
How to Apply for Eaton Recruitment 2023?
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !