About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Salary||As per norms|
Concentrix Careers 2023 – Job Description
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes, background, and reference checks.
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and administration of recruitment programs.
- Conduct initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants.
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates.
- Leverage various resources – internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations – to source qualified candidates directly and indirectly.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools.
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting.
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
Concentrix Careers 2023 – Qualification and Skills
- Less than two years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high velocity environment.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
Eligibility Criteria for Concentrix Recruitment
- Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Freshers
How to Apply for Concentrix Recruitment 2023?
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !