PwC Careers 2023 : PwC has to recruit candidates for Associate – CA position in Gandhinagar. The candidates who completed CA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate – CA|
Job Description For PwC Careers 2023:
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following:
- Project Management – In-depth technical knowledge, good drafting skills, sound knowledge of Direct Tax, Companies Act and high-level knowledge of other regulations like, tax treaties, foreign exchange, service tax, transfer pricing, adhering to RM compliances on a regular basis.
- Research capabilities –independently conducting technical research, knowledge of all Tax-Related Books/software for research (experienced Associates).
- Client deliverables – Preparing Memos/Opinion/Submissions/PPT and adhering to timelines.
- Handling client relationship – Updating clients on on-going matters on a prompt and regular basis, keeping track of industry developments.
- Sharing industry knowledge and learnings with teams, peers, etc.
- Assistance in representation before tax and regulatory authorities – collating information from different sources, drafting submissions, finalising with clients.
- Assistance in Business development initiatives.
- Overviewing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
Qualifications and Skills Required for PwC Careers 2023:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-3 years of relevant experience or Commerce or relevant field graduate with at least five years of relevant experience
- Articleship in Big 4 or prior experience in Corp Tax/FS will be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of
- Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax and DTAA)
- Corporate Law and International Tax
- FEMA and Transfer Pricing
Other prerequisite skills includes:
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and Networking skills
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and understanding of the financial markets
- Passion for client servicing
- Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
- Motivated, creative and decisive in approach to problem solving
- Ownership and responsibility of clients/tasks delegated
Step by step instructions to Apply for PwC Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !