KPMG Careers 2023 : KPMG has to recruit candidates for Associate position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For KPMG Hiring 2023:
This position is with the GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team at the Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Hyderabad (office yet to open) locations of KPMG Global Delivery Center (KGDC).
The GDC Technology Assurance (GTA) team is comprised of professionals with competencies and experience in conducting IT Audits & Attestation, Risk Assessments of Technology systems and related Business and IT Processes across various Client Industries. The team works with KPMG US member firm.
1. Job Requirements
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Qualification and Skills Required For KPMG Hiring 2023:
1. Technical skills
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
2. Behavioral skills
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
Step by step instructions to Apply for KPMG Hiring 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !