Genpact Freshers Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Management Trainee
Genpact Recruitment 2022 : Genpact has to recruit candidates for Management Trainee position through off campus in Gurgaon. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Management Trainee
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Gurgaon
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Genpact Recruitment 2022:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the 24X7 IT infrastructure operations for internal IT. You will be working actively on the operational issues along with internal / external stakeholders to recover the systems failure (proactive/reactive).
- Monitor all infrastructure elements (network, cloud, proxy, server, virtualization, end points, voice, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing etc.), raise tickets in the ticketing tool, diagnose the incidents as per SOP and timely update the tickets
- Ensure tickets raised per shift are handled in right time frame as per the SLA commitment and if escalated, as per the defined escalation matrix
- Effectively handover shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility
- Interface with ISPs/vendors for raising tickets and timely follow up till closure with faster/accurate resolution to maintain system/link availability
- Front-end face for Genpact Infrastructure Team while participating in Incident resolution bridge call
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of all infrastructure issues
- Follow the defined escalation chart and matrix
- Assist project team in commissioning of new customer and change requests
- Adhere to shift timings and shift handover process
- Assist the Duty Managers to implement/follow up for day-to-day operational tasks
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
- Graduate in engineering/IT Fluency in English with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate positive attitude, take initiative towards learning and accepting new challenges
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment in all technology domains
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly with focus towards customer centricity
- Self-motivated and firm believer in team spirit.
- Can face challenging circumstances with confidence and able to deliver better in stressful environment
- Excellent time management and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Network protocols and devices (LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewall)
- Basic understanding of Cloud computing, Windows/Linux Server Technology, Storage, Virtualization and Hardware
Step by step instructions to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !