Barclays Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – .Net Developer
Barclays Recruitment 2022 : Barclays has to recruit candidates for .Net Developer position through off campus in Pune. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : .Net Developer
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Pune
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Barclays Recruitment 2022:
Design, develop and deliver technical components for the solution. Hands on ETL development with strong focus on enterprise systems integration, message-oriented middleware and ETL architecture. Performance tuning to ensure acceptable application processing rates.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Barclays Recruitment 2022:
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong working experience on C#, .Net Platform and SQL Server.
- Strong experience on Object Oriented Design patterns.
- Proficiency in writing automated unit/integration tests with use of testing and mocking frameworks.
- Being able to work independently.
- Good experience working on DevOps tooling like TeamCity/Jenkins.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Proactive and fast learner
- Experience working on large enterprise data systems
- Good understanding and working experience of Agile Methodology
- Being able to contribute to agile ceremonies.
- Strong data analysis expertise
Step by step instructions to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !