Sutherland Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Software Engineer Development or Testing
Sutherland Recruitment 2022 : Sutherland has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer Development or Testing position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Software Engineer Development or Testing
- Qualification : BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Salary : As per norms
Job Description For Sutherland Recruitment 2022:
Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Role : Nodejs Developer
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, their customers, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction; provide coaching and feedback. Work towards common goal of “One Sutherland Team playing to win”.
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Sutherland Recruitment 2022:
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below to Apply
Step#4: Click Below to Apply