Ericsson Recruitment 2022 – Freshers – Associate – Software Developer
Ericsson Recruitment 2022 : Ericsson has to recruit candidates for Software Developer position through off campus in Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida. The candidates who are finished in BE/ BTech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : Software Developer
- Qualification : BE/ BTech
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
Software Developer is responsible for implementation of the involved nodes as applicable from the following:
- Development of adaptations over Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP).
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certification.
- Experience on Unit testing framework.
- Experience of delivering in Kubernetes environment. (Optional)
- Experience in development using Rosetta tools (Optional)
- Carrying out user acceptance test with customer.
Responsibilities and Skills Required for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
Should have 0-2 years experience with one or more of the following competencies:
- Should have 70% & above throughout education
- Java Certification(Java Developer)
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Scripting, Database, Versioning Tool, JIRA.
- Optional Skills: Good to have experience on agile framework, Experience of tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, CI/ CD, Rosetta.
- Location- Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore
Step by step instructions to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !