Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 For Freshers – Full Stack QA Engineer
Standard Chartered Bank Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Standard Chartered Bank is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Company Website : www.sc.com
Designation: Full Stack QA Engineer
Education: BE, B.Tech
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 :
The Employee Conduct Technology team requires a Automation come Manual Test Engineer with good knowledge Core Java programming to support the delivery of a number of technology work streams. This critical project role will incorporate several deliverables.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Automation Test Engineer with a track record in delivering multiple concurrent, complex projects. The successful candidate is expected to:
- Plan and execute activities in relation to test preparation, execution (manual & automation) and reporting
- Work within Agile team and support both manual and automation test activities
- Develop automation scripts in selenium or Java to reduce manual testing effort.
- Work with Test manager, define and enhance Test automation frameworks
- Implement Test Automation scripts using Selenium/Java and the bank defined framework, review codes and provide mentorship to peers
- Prepare and track test deliverables
- Communicate to stakeholders on the test status, risks and issue resolution.
Roles and Responsibility For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Work within Agile team to deliver quality products as one team
- Identify test data required to complete the test activities.
- Conduct test case preparation, execution tests manually and via automation
- Understand the bank’s automation framework and drive the implementation and enhancement.
- Prepare test deliverables and documents based on defined process
- Report test status and escalate key risks / issues to management as needed.
- Creation of automated regression test scripts using selenium or Java based on the requirement and adding to CI/CD pipeline
- Successfully manage relationships with all stakeholders, vendors and third parties.
- Guide and mentor other testers in same/remote locations
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Join Our LinkedIn Group : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Careers 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Here To Apply Now
Step#4: Click Here To Apply Now