GE Power Recruitment 2021 For Freshers – Systems Engineer 2
GE Power Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: GE Power is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering / M.E/M.Tech – Drives and Power electronics specialization with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
GE’s Power Conversion business applies the science and systems of power conversion to help drive the electric transformation of the world’s energy infrastructure. Designing and delivering advanced motor, drive and control technologies that evolve today’s industrial processes for a cleaner, more productive future, it serves specialized sectors such as energy, marine, industry and all related services.
Company Website : www.ge.com
Designation: Systems Engineer 2
Education: BE/B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering / M.E/M.Tech – Drives and Power electronics specialization
Experience: 0-1 years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description For GE Power Recruitment For Freshers 2021 :
To Specify, Design, Implement and Commission Drives Systems for Industry Projects(Metals/Test Benches)
Create and maintain Design documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibility For GE Power Recruitment For Freshers 2021:
- Be part of a multi-disciplined project team, to deliver Metals/Test Bench Projects meeting customer and project requirements.
- Establish and maintain contract design documentation. .
- Manage change using the engineering change control system.
- Liaise with other company, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to support the Project Execution
- Comply with all company and customer health and safety regulations
Job Qualification For GE Power Recruitment For Freshers 2021:
- Minimum Qualification – BE/B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering / M.E/M.Tech – Drives and Power electronics specialization.
- 0-1 year experience in DC Drives / LV AC Drive system
- Engineering for applications in Metal Industry , Test bench.
- Experience in Power electronic components sizing, electrical Components sizing & selection
- Good knowledge in Induction motor, Synchronous Motor & DC Motors fundamentals and its speed control methods.
- Experience in drive system sizing, selection & proposal for the applications in Metal Industry and Test benches.
- Experience in Transformer, Reactor sizing, and Cable sizing.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined international team
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales
- Excellent communication skills report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing to travel within India and overseas for short term/Long term working at customer sites/Regional units
- Work may include extended hours of working during the weekends/holidays during critical times
- Good knowledge in different industrial networks and Communication Protocols
- Basic level Hands on experience in AutoCAD or Eplan for preparation of wiring scheme, Layout and GA.
- Expertise in Programming languages C,C++, SQL database etc
- Basic Programming knowledge in FBD, Ladder for the PLC system
- Knowledge of French/German Language
Join Our Facebook : Click Here
Join Our LinkedIn Group : Click Here
Step by step instructions to Apply For GE Power Careers 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Here To Apply Now
Step#4: Click Here To Apply Now