Tanla Solutions Opening for Freshers 2021 – Technical Support Engineer
Tanla Solutions Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Tanla Solutions is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Mtech with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
We started our journey as the new millennium set in with a small group of mobile messaging experts, with base in Hyderabad, India, to create a world-class messaging service. From 2000 till now, we have come a long way. Today, we are proud to have achieved global leadership in our domain as one of the largest Cloud Communication providers in the world.
We are innovating the way world communicates, continuously raising the bar through enhanced speed, ease and simplicity of our Cloud solutions. Over the years, we have developed and delivered cutting-edge technology and products which meet the discerning needs of a diverse clientele, from enterprises to carriers across geographies.
Company Website : www.tanla.com
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Mtech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing technical support (troubleshoot, online testing, problem solutions) to clients / customers.
- Provide support to internal / external customer while adhering to the set SLA parameters.
- Carryout initial troubleshooting, replicate, test and resolve incidents that were logged by customers.
- Monitor key accounts performance and take proactive measures.
- Ensure apt utilization of platform resources with optimum performance outputs.
- Collaborate / coordinate with other teams in identifying / resolving customer issues.
- Capture and document all queries / concerns via the ticketing tool / email / other available means.
- Responding to customers via various communication channels and to provide timely revert / updates / notifications.
- Maintain regular tracker(s) and publish reports to all stakeholders.
- Ensure 100% adherence to teams and organizational processes.
- Time accounting.
- Ticket management.
- Customer response and engagement.
- Cross-functional communication and coordination.
- Compliance and SOPs.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, MySql, Oracle, Phoenix and Hive.
- Analytical mindset to solve issues with focus on client/customer requirement with an ability to take independent decisions.
- Proactive, self-motivated and should be a team player.
- Flexible to work in 24×7 environment- Ability to plan and organize.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hrreferral
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below Link To Apply