Siemens Opening for Freshers 2021 – Java AWS /Azure Developer
Siemens Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Siemens is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, BCA, MCA, MTech with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Designation: Java AWS/Azure Developer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Mtech
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Execute full software creation process, Write well-designed, testable code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Fix, debug and resolve bugs, Deploys the developed application in test and production environments.
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with Confirmed knowledge in Java development.
- Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Relational, NO-SQL databases.
- JKnowledge in Microservices and Maven or Gradle, Web services (REST and SOAP), Git.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure) and familiar with deployment processes.
- Good to have – Cloud Foundry experience.
- This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hrreferral
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below Link To Apply