Groupon 2021 Opening – Software Development Engineer
Groupon Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Groupon is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Groupon : Groupon is an experiences marketplace that brings people more ways to get the most out of their city or wherever they may be. By enabling real-time mobile commerce across local businesses, live events and travel destinations, Groupon helps people find and discover experiences––big and small, new and familiar––that make for a full, fun and rewarding life. Groupon helps local businesses grow and strengthen customer relationships––resulting in strong, vibrant communities. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success.
Company Website : www.groupon.in
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 1-3 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Work with data scientists, analytics experts and product managers to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical designs.
- Design, develop, and implement streaming and near-real time data pipelines that feed systems that are the operational backbone of our business.
- Develop scalable, maintainable and reusable code with unit tests and integration testing
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting data pipelines.
- Keep tabs on the tools, techniques and components being used in the industry through research and apply this knowledge to the system(s) being developed.
- Mentoring junior engineers.
Basic Qualifications &Skills Required :
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing and implementing streaming, near real time and batch data pipelines
- Expertise in functional and object oriented programming paradigms.
- Hands on experience on Scala, Java
- Experience working with distributed computing frameworks, preferably Spark
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing using Kafka/ Kinesis, and highly scalable big data stores
- Good coding skills in at least one modern scripting language, preferably Python
- Experience working on MPP systems
- Experience and working knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture in AWS cloud environment
- Solid understanding of SDLC, software standard methodologies and development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with big data tools such as – Kafka, Hadoop, hive, Hbase etc. a big plus.
- Experience with data warehousing and star-schema (dimensional) data models and strong hands-on SQL knowledge a big plus
- Experience working with Teradata, Teradata Vantage is a plus.
We value Engineers who are:
- Customer-focused: We believe that doing what’s right for the customer is ultimately what will drive our business forward.
- Obsessed with quality: Your production code just works & scales linearly
- Team players. You believe that more can be achieved together. You listen to feedback and also provide supportive feedback to help others grow/improve.
- Fast learners: We are willing to disrupt our existing business to trial new products and solutions. You love learning how to use new technologies and then rapidly apply them to new problems.
- Pragmatic: We do things quickly to learn what our customers desire. You know when it’s appropriate to take shortcuts that don’t sacrifice quality or maintainability.
- Owners: People at Groupon know how to positively impact the business.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hrreferral
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below Link To Apply