Amazon 2021 Opening for Freshers – Cloud Support Associate
Amazon Campus Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Amazon is going to hire right candidates through off campus. The candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/MCA with below mentioned skills are eligible to apply. Here you can get detailed description like company address, date of interview, eligibility details, selection process, registration link, apply link, all together in a single page given below. If you are really wish to make your career with this company you can use this recruitment. Follow daily updates for currently trending jobs in major cities.
Company Profile :
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. (AISPL), the local reseller of AWS is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in cloud technologies.
AWS Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, Cloud Front and Simple DB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on AWS Platform and scale their application with growing business needs. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We begin every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
Company Website : www.amazon.in
Designation: Cloud Support Executive
Experience: 0-1 year
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
- AISPL (Amazon Internet Services Pvt Ltd) Support team is seeking engineers that enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, big data analysis, network administration, and devops.
- As a member of the AISPL Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
- You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
- You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
- AISPL Cloud Support team provides technical support to customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Now, with AISPL Support you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65% overall.
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Programming / Scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Troubleshooting / Support experience.
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux / Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc).
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database.
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills.
- Exposure to Cloud computing.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/hrreferral
Step by step instructions to Apply For this Jobs 2021 :
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4: Click Below Link To Apply