Join the Deloitte team and become a Analyst—Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited (Quality & Risk) in 2023. Learn about our hiring process, job requirements and how to apply for this opportunity today. Apply Now!
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs (Shift timings: 6.30 AM to 3.30 PM)|
|Job Role||Quality & Risk|
|Experience||1 to 3+ years|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
The “Quality and Risk” team helps in identifying, mitigating and responding to risk. There are policies, processes and consultation points in place that help ensure that the work is carried out with utmost accuracy and quality.
Quality & Risk is a key enabler in protecting the green dot. Our goal is to embed a culture that is quality focused and that is risk aware. Such a culture empowers our people and gives them the capacity to act. It also reduces adverse outcomes and helps to cement our reputation for first class service delivery.
Work you will do
Center of Excellence (Client Assessments): (Quality & Risk)
The Analyst will work with a network of risk & compliance groups, third party representatives, and engagement teams on Deloitte’s Center of Excellence (COE) Team. You will:
• Ensure KYC requests are completed in a timely manner
• Conduct research to verify information on new accounts and evaluate new account documentation.
• Carry out extensive secondary research to understand complete corporate structure
• Liaise with various other internal teams to ensure compliance is met
• Analyze data within the FLOW ENGINE Turnaround time for the purposes of reporting and various other due diligence activities on all third parties of Deloitte Firms
• Respond to user queries and work with risk & compliance groups to process third party submissions
• Work on ad-hoc Compliance projects and strategic uplift initiatives.
- Gain basic knowledge and understanding of Deloitte KYC and third-party due diligence policies and guidelines, as well as working knowledge and proficiency in various risk & compliance, group compliance processes and monitoring functions
- Apply sound judgement when assessing risks and proposing mitigations.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in communicating directly with onshore proposal teams
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with team, peers, Partners, Principals, or Managing Directors
- Proactively troubleshoot issues and exercise discretion when management support may be necessary to resolve an issue
- Manage your workload and priority items
- Apply sound judgement and comply with firm policies on handling sensitive and confidential data
- Assist management in identifying and mitigating compliance risks, enhancing and implementing compliance monitoring efforts and fostering a compliance culture; where appropriate, propose process improvements and enhancements
- Support teammates and work closely to develop best practices and collectively develop a knowledge base
- Independently manage workload and priorities with limited oversight
Qualifications and Skills Required for Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
Key skills desired
- Ability to critically and objectively analyze problems and facilitate solutions
- Ability to develop and follow directions with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to expanding and varying technology solutions and processes
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Ability to accommodate, plan and prioritize work based on different schedules while working with AU and India based colleagues
- Ability to constructively solicit and be receptive to feedback from supervisors and colleagues and stretch oneself to learn new skills for overall development
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload and work effectively on various tasks in parallel.
- Ability to think and process information independently while working in a team environment.
- Flexibility in working on several processes or projects simultaneously to meet team goals and responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in data analysis within Excel (e.g. Formulae, Pivot tables)
Step by step instructions to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !
Step#4:Double Click to Apply Online !