IBM Recruitment 2023: Join IBM as a DevOps Engineer and help us build the future. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to make a difference and help shape the world of technology. Apply now for a chance to be part of our team.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
IBM Careers 2023 – Job Description
The Db2 Ecosystem team is seeking a candidate to join our Build Infrastructure team in our Kochi software lab. This is your opportunity to dive into the world of coding and automation. You’ll be part of a team of DevOps working on leading edge technology that is solving some of the world’s most complex problems and supporting the whole Db2 Development organization.
You will be tasked with applying new emerging technology skills related to DevOps – the critical set of practices that supports our efforts to build and deliver quality code into production. You’ll be involved in writing and maintaining automated systems in support of key functions, such as pipelines for building our products, providing services to our internal and external customers. In particular, we are looking for someone with experience and expertise on automation to support building our products on various operating systems.
IBM Careers 2023 – Qualification & Skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for technology.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Self-reliant and collaborative.
- Familiarity with programming concepts.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts, working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with various Linux and Windows operation systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with Perl, Python or an equivalent programming language and JSON.
- Experience with any of the following : Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with C/C++ Programming and Java.
- Experience with compilation and link processes.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment
- Qualification – BE, B.Tech
- Experience – 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch Freshers
Common interview questions asked during IBM Off Campus Drive with sample answers
- What makes you unique?
- Tell me about yourself and your qualifications.
- Why do you want to work at this company?
- What interests you about this role?
- What motivates you?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Where do you think you’ll be in five years?
- What did you like most about your last position?
- What did you like least about your last position?
- Can you tell me about a difficult work situation and how you overcame it?
- How do you respond to stress or change?
- How do you handle conflict at work?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- How do you define success?
- How do your skills align with this role?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What is your salary range expectation?
- Do you have any questions?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your teaching philosophy?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Tell me about your work experience?
- How do you work under pressure?
- What is your dream job?
- What can you bring to the company?
ANSWER : https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/interviewing/top-interview-questions-and-answers
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023?
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !