Emerson Recruitment 2023 : Emerson has to recruit candidates for Application Engineer position through off campus in Chennai. The candidates who are finished in Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Application Enigneer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Emerson Recruitment 2023:
To Prepare Technical and Commercial quotation for Flow controls projects in Asia Pacific.
To prepare order file upon project award and engage in post order activities till shipment
Should be an effective team player for on-time project submission
Qualifications and Skills Required for Emerson Recruitment 2023:
1) Review project specifications and prepare preliminary guidelines & deviation/clarification sheet.
2) Perform sizing and selection with Fisher sizing program using customer data and choose the right valve for the application.
3) Co-ordinate with Industry support team as when required for special applications / prices and attend quote strategy meeting.
4) Prepare technical and commercial quotation based on MIB process with the help of senior engineer.
5) Participate in scheduled calls with Sales office/LBP’s and resolve project queries.
6) Support project revisions from Customer.
7) Support team members to ensure on-time project submission.
Degree in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Emerson Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !