Wipro Recruitment 2023 : Wipro has to recruit candidates for Trainee position through off campus in Tamilnadu. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Wipro Recruitment 2023:
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Knowledge and Delivery
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Asks clarifying questions on the stated requirements, and effectively use the handoff time.
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed.
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Fixes any issues identified via test execution
- Ability to stress test the system
Qualification and Skills For Wipro Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech / BE (CS, IT and ECE) / MCA only.
- 2023 passout only.
Quality and Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable.
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Troubleshoots intermediate system defects and errors
- Effectively manage tasks, prioritizes and proactively update status to Managers.
- Should be able to tie test plans to real time customer impact
- Should be able to think test cases beyond the test plan provided
- Strong ability and keenness to break the system through testing
- Good Understanding of Data Analysis
- Analyzes and debug issues
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !