EY Careers 2023 : EY has to recruit candidates for DevOps Engineer position through off campus in Noida. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For EY Careers 2023:
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
People and Client Management
- Display teamwork, integrity, and leadership.
- Building positive relationships with all stakeholders (internal and external)
Qualifications and Skills Required for EY Careers 2023:
Skills and attributes for success
- Good knowledge of AWS, Terraform.
- Able to understand the requirement and transform into technical specs.
- Identify the AWS services to be created.
- Develop Terraform code to create the services.
- Deploy it on respective environment and test it.
- Should have good communication skills and with positive and learning attitude.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Btech degree
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Step by step instructions to Apply for EY Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !