Barclays Careers 2023 : Barclays has to recruit candidates for Graduate Analyst position through off campus in Chennai. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Analyst|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Barclays Recruitment 2023:
Overall purpose of role
- Platform Developer is accountable to Platform Lead and would be working on a single complex project, or multiple standard projects, as a Developer.
- Collaborating with Architects, PMs and developers as well as support and Infrastructure teams during and for the Design and development of the software components within the project scope, ensuring quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects within RDC.
- Support to Design Phases through performing requirement analysis and design.
- Provision of strong build expertise to both project development and BAU enhancement.
- Support to defect resolution activities during testing phases.
- Maintain all formal controls documents and record to audible level and incompliance with current application delivery documentation standards
- Proficient in either OOPS, Java, C/C++, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate, WebLogic, Spring or mainframe Technologies
- Work very closely with the test automation lead to deliver robust test harnesses to meet complex testing needs of various projects.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automated GUI and SOA test cases.
- Execute the automated packs and provide consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis
Step by step instructions to Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !