Wipro Recruitment 2023 : Wipro has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Wipro Recruitment 2023:
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and troubleshootsolutions/ designs/ models/ simulations on various softwares as perclient’s/ project requirements
Design and Develop solutions as per client’s specifications
- Work on different softwares like CAD, CAE to develop appropriate models as per the project plan/ customer requirements
- Test the protype and designs produced on the softwares and checkall the boundary conditions (impact analysis, stress analysis etc)
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility by integrating software components into a fully functional software system
- Create a prototype as per the engineering drawings & outlineCAD model is prepared
- Perform failure effect mode analysis (FMEA) for any newrequirements received from the client
- Provide optimized solutions to the client by running simulationsin virtual environment
- Ensure software is updated with latest features to makeit cost effective for the client
- Enhance applications/ solutions by identifying opportunities forimprovement, making recommendations and designing and implementingsystems
- Follow industry standard operating procedures for variousprocesses and systems as per the client requirement while modeling asolution on the software
Provide customer support and problem solving from time to time
- Perform defect fixing raised by the client or software integration team while solving the tickets raised
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures for the customer
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems on time &with minimum latency and maximum efficiency
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback for adequate resolution with customer satisfaction
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Ensure reporting & documentation for the client
- Ensure weekly, monthly status reports for the clients as per requirements
- Maintain documents and create a repository of all design changes, recommendations etc
- Maintain time-sheets for the clients
- Providing written knowledge transfer/ history of the project
Step by step instructions to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !