Virtusa Recruitment 2023 : Virtusa has to recruit candidates for Data Engineer position through off campus in Gurgaon. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Virtusa Recruitment 2023:
- Understand the data architecture design that supports scaling, high availability, end-to-end security for data in motion and data at rest, and performance scalability
- Understand the data modeling process of discovering, analyzing, transforming, performance tuning and enabling
- Experience in working with AWS enterprise-scale cloud platforms
- Experience with data governance that includes Data quality, security and compliance, Data transparency
- Experience working with Event based architecture & real-time services.
- Develop and implement scalable data pipelines from multiple sources
- Implement data pipelines to transform data using real-time events, and batch methods
- Develop, construct, test and maintain data pipelines which includes connecting object storage, API, JDBC, SFTP
- Implement strategy on data reliability, efficiency, performance, and quality
- Perform peer design reviews, code reviews, pair programming and functional testing to ensure quality releases
- Deploy data pipelines following best practice DevOps principles and incorporating automated testing.
- Automating monitoring of data pipelines and data integrity
- Implement and maintain of data security policies
- Showcasing new pipelines and data models to solutions team and end users
Qualifications and Skills Required for Virtusa Recruitment 2023:
Must have skills:
- Strong programming experience in Python / Scala / Java
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse methodologies and concepts including modelling and partitioning
- Experience working on AWS environment including S3, EC2, Arora / RDS, SQS, IAM etc.
- Experience working processing large datasets using Spark
- Strong SQL background with experience with at least one Relational database including query optimisation, indexing concepts
- Experience working Hive metastore
- Experience with Streaming data concepts using Kinesis or Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD Methodologies and Building Infrastructure as a Code.
- Working experience with multiple file formats such as CSV, Parquet, Avro, JSON, XML
Nice to have skills:
- Experience Data Pipelining with tools like Apache Airflow / Argo DAGs for orchestration workflow
- Knowledge around RClone and Solace
Step by step instructions to Apply for Virtusa Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !