PTC Careers 2023 : PTC has to recruit candidates for Cloud Service Operations Engineer position through off campus in Pune. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Cloud Service Operations Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For PTC Recruitment 2023:
- You will be part of team responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions
- The Cloud Technical Track is responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions. Members of the Cloud Technical Track combine strong PTC product knowledge and Public Cloud expertise and security standards to meet or exceed customer expectations
- This team based in Gurgaon works closely with cross-functional group of professionals across the globe.
Day to Day activities
- Install and resolve install issues for PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software (COGNOS, Solid Works, etc.).
- Deploy and resolve issues for customer change packages (for example: Windchill Builds).
- Deploy CPS, MOR Updates and Temp Patches. Evaluate install and deployment procedures for required changes based on version changes of PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software.
- Configure PTC Application and its supporting to 3rd Party Software according to documented PTC Cloud Standards.
- Execute basic maintenance activities (for example: data purge, patching, security updates, etc.).
- Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks (following documented PTC Cloud standards)
Qualification and Skills Required For PTC Recruitment 2023:
- 0 – 1 years of hands on experience with Windchill PLM, Linux and Cloud Providers.
Must have skills
- Command line Linux Skills
- Java, DBMS, Apache webserver – basic understanding
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Understanding of Cloud and Support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
Step by step instructions to Apply for PTC Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !