GE HealthCare 2023 : GE Healthcare has to recruit candidates for Internship position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in Computer science Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|As per norms
Job Description For GE HealthCare 2023:
Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) – Rotational Engineering Leadership program committed to growing GE’s entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
- Partner with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
Qualifications and Skills Required for GE HealthCare 2023:
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness -Participate and contribute in relevant design reviews
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment -Demonstrate analytical / problem solving skills
- Collaborate with managers in setting realistic and challenging goals and executing against those goals -Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree /Master Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology or associated degree.
Step by step instructions to Apply for GE HealthCare 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !