Ansys Careers 2023 : Ansys has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer position through off campus in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PhD are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, PhD|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune|
Job Description For Ansys Careers 2023:
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all aspects of their real world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software(s) in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges, and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques of Ansys Mechanical products to provide highest level technical support to Customers and Channel Partners
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of large-scope, complex problems, to improve customers’ productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products
- Develop simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base • Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers. • Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes.
- Participate in application field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- Instruct training classes on the usage of ANSYS simulation products
- Execute field marketing activities including technical presentations for marketing events, assist Sales and Presales efforts to grow ANSYS business based on the expertise and skill set requirements
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Learn and gain expertise in new technical areas as and when required for the team & personal development
Qualifications and Skills Required for Ansys Careers 2023:
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Ph.D, Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical/Applied Mechanics/Aerospace/Automotive)
- Sound Knowledge of Structural mechanics & Finite Element Analysis
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- Interested in working with customers and willing to travel
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in using commercial or in-house FEA software for real world, industry level applications Ansys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Experience of being part of engineering product development cycle an added advantage
Step by step instructions to Apply for Ansys Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !