AMD Careers 2023 : AMD has to recruit candidates for Co-Op/Intern position through off campus in Hyderabad. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For AMD Careers 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or any other bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of Enterprise / Telecom Network infrastructure relevant experience.
- Detailed, oriented with excellent communication skills (written & oral) particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained.
- Presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts to support and monitor the Global Network Infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work with various levels of technical staff members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to execute against deadlines
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, constructive, and positive attitude.
- Possess good understanding of infrastructure management processes; knowledge on ITIL framework.
- Experience as a Network Administrator & hands-on experience in the above areas will be an added advantage
- 24×7 Remote Network Monitoring & Management
- Own the networking issues connecting and supporting the corporate and shared network environment
- Processing the ticketing queue of managed support tickets
- Perform basic troubleshooting of issues alerted by the monitoring system, update the tickets with up-to-date details and a summary.
- Provide 1st level technical support on network related issues.
- Coordinate and work with the vendors for WAN/Internet link issues/flaps.
- Manage and maintain vendor and internal scheduled maintenances
- Provide hardware support & maintenance for all networking components
- Manage existing and new networking solutions, including monitoring the network stability and uptime.
- Escalate any critical issues/incidents identified via proactive monitoring to the L2 team for more detailed investigation.
- Responding and documenting outages and circuits down through incident reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring back up is performed in accordance to business/department guidelines
- Provide monthly reporting on agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Documentation and change control
- Involve in SNMP Network management
- Monitor event logs and services to be proactive in identifying potential issues
- Prepare Trend Analysis based on link Usage and Hardware Utilization (CPU, Memory, ports, etc.,)
- Attend scheduled network change calls impacting the network monitoring.
- Shift Handover and Shift Updates.
Qualification and Skills Required For AMD Careers 2023:
- Understanding and knowledge of any of the Network monitoring tools (SolarWinds, Appneta and Nagios would be an added advantage).
- Knowledge on network monitoring for Large Data Centers, Large WAN, LAN, Wireless Network environment.
- Experience or knowledge on Incident, Request, Change and Problem management processes.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of your employer’s business and industry needs, as well as the technical demands.
- Knowledge/experience on network device administration (Cisco, HP, Aruba).
- Knowledge on working with International WAN Service providers for coordination and follow-ups on the WAN outages.
- Knowledge/experience with inter-network routing architectures, and the underlying network security technologies.
- Basic understanding on any of the cloud technology platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP / OCI).
- Basic understanding on any of the SDWAN technology (Silver peak preferred)
- Any scripting / programing knowledge or experience would be an added advantag
- Security: Knowledge of Firewall (Palo Alto), WAN Accelerators (Riverbed), Proxies, Load Balancers
- Recognize the importance of customer focus and/or of serving the needs of the end user
- Productivity Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
Step by step instructions to Apply for AMD Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !