Genpact Careers 2023 : Genpact has to recruit candidates for Internship position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Genpact Careers 2023:
Genpact is seeking analytical, motivated, collaborative, and customer centric individuals to drive the Demand Planning operations for aircraft engine spare parts (MRO). As a Demand Planner – the incumbent will work to Improve the accuracy and reliability of the Demand Plan through projection of the most accurate estimate of customer demand (sell out), identifying risk and opportunities in the D-F horizon and integration with business, event and activity management.
- Make recommendation to forecast adjustment and inventory target based on changes in demand and market trend
- Work with cross functional teams (Supply Planning, Sales, Engineering, etc.) to meet supply chain objectives such as inventory entitlement, inventory control and inventory market commitments. Managing delivery of Demand Planning attributes/metrics and related presentation to stake holders under strict timelines Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies
- Analyzing the different trend/graphs, advanced excel, PowerPoint
Qualifications and Skills Required for Genpact Careers 2023:
- Good experience in end-to-end Supply Chain processes
- Bachelors’ Technology/ Graduation/ Equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Well versed in data analytics, statistics and forecasting methodologies
- MBA in Operation/SCM/General Management
- Knowledge of Python/R programing, visualization tools (Power BI/Tableau, etc.) ML models like Time series modelling, Regression, Clustering etc.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Genpact Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !