Capgemini Careers 2023 : Capgemini has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer Programmer position through off campus in Bangalore. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Capgemini Careers 2023:
- Defining Test Strategy and Roadmap
- Defining Test Quality Gates
- Identifying Automation Toolset and Driving POC’s on adoption
- Roll out Test Initiatives .
- Understanding Business Requirement.
- Create API Testing Framework using REST Assured and Web UI Testing Framework using Selenium WebDriver (POM)
- Create Test Microservice for Test Data Setup and Tear Down.
- Drive Test Strategies for Faster Feedback
- Drive POC on AWS services for Cloud Testing
- Drive creation of E2E Reliability Script using JMeter
- Drive creation of Common Contract Test Framework
- Review Test scenarios and designed Test cases.
- Work with DevOps in getting post deployment E2E tests run as part of CI, creation of common queues, archiving JBehave Reports and common test data for Core Services in HealthCloud
- Defect Tracking and Reporting.
- Involving in planning and estimation for PI Releases
- Create first set of Pre-Deployed Component Tests running as part of CI/CT and MySQL Mock service in AWS and further shared knowledge across teams to achieve result-based deployment.
- Mentor and groom new Test Engineers on BDD, Agile DHF and End2End Workflows.
- Create BDD tests with Jbehave, Thucydides Serenity using Core Java.
- REST Based testing using REST Assured
- Create BDD tests in parallel with implementation in the same sprint
- Run Performance and Load Tests using JMeter
- Play the role of Scrum Master as and when needed
- Responsible for Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Capgemini Careers 2023:
- Good Communication and Verbal Skills
- Prolem Solving
- Good Teamwork
- Self Management
- Quick Learning Skills
Step by step instructions to Apply for Capgemini Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !