Accenture Careers 2023 : Accenture has to recruit candidates for IT Operations Analyst position through off campus in Gurgaon. The candidates who are finished in BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Job Role||IT Operations Analyst|
|Salary||As per norms|
Job Description For Accenture Careers 2023:
- Ensuring IT systems and applications are available and, upto date in production environment as defined in any service level agreements; this includes operational support 24×7 including on-call support.
- Perform level-2 troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, including being able to interpret, understand, and troubleshoot in collaboration with the client, Accenture teams and vendor.
- Proactively drive resolution and facilitate restoration of service to production environment; investigate impact on user/business, outage cause; organize any conference call, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Communicate status of application/server production outages and any error-resolution activities via periodic pages/e-mails/phone calls, etc. to affected community during an outage.
- Establish, monitor and evaluate systems to identify vulnerabilities and problem trends with a focus on improving overall availability and performance.
- IT infrastructure support –- perform proactive/periodic hardware monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware resources and if needed, troubleshoot and replace as required. verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, OS/SQL patching and migrations.
- Follow various ITIL processes in IT Service Delivery (Incident/Change/Request Management) and ensuring SLAs on incidents, problem records are met, and their details are captured accurately.
- Implement disaster recovery plans; establish and practice disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability; properly organize and maintain data retention practices.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the IT System/ Software
- Perform manual/automated testing after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Develops and maintains knowledge base, professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training.
Qualifications and Skills Required for Accenture Careers 2023:
- L2 support for app deployment, QA, and production support for internal and SaaS platforms.
- Hand-on experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and serverless architecture
- Hand-on experience with Cloud Ops and DevOps activities.
- Working experience with MS SQL and PostgreSQL is desired
- Working knowledge of Windows Server & Client OS family.
- Working knowledge of various monitoring and security scanning tools.
- Basic understanding of Security Protocols & Compliances
- Basis knowledge of HTTP Protocols – Response & Error codes.
- Basis knowledge of IAM tools and technologies
- Good communication skills to handle global customers
- Working Knowledge of ITSM tool – SNOW
- ITIL, MCSE, AWS/ AZURE certification is preferred.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Accenture Careers 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Please confirm your subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !