Wipro Recruitment 2023 – Fresher – IT Service Desk
Wipro Recruitment 2023 : Wipro has to recruit candidates for IT Service Desk position through off campus in Bangalore, Hyderabad, pune. The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.
About the Role:
- Job Category : Private jobs
- Job Role : IT Service Desk
- Qualification : Any Degree
- Total Vacancy : Various
- Experience : Freshers
- Job Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
- Salary : Best in Industry
Job Description For Wipro Recruitment 2023:
- Provide first class, multi site support for all end user incidents and service requests relating to the business and IT environment, maintaining high levels of ownership throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Undertake prioritization, analysis, diagnosis, resolution or reassignment of a wide range of incidents using the Knowledge Base, including computer and point of sale hardware, operating systems, applications and networks.
- Maintain clear, accurate and timely information for every incident or service request to provide relevant data to the end user, other IT personnel or 3rd Parties and to enable effective triaging or request fulfilment.
- Responsible for supporting investigation and diagnosis of assigned problems for workarounds and/or root causes.
- Proposes solutions to problems and implements solutions if Change Management is not required.
- Own customer service on a call by call basis, taking end to end responsibility for all service requests.
- Ensure effective management of issues raised through calls, emails, self service and face to face and handle the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes.
- Understand and proactively operate the escalations procedures.
- Ensure effective management of incidents or service requests, using agreed incident management and request fulfilment processes and consistently meeting agreed SLA targets.
- Ensure compliance with quality management, risk management, security policies and procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress of incidents and service requests.
- Lead Continual Service Improvement through identification and delivery of process improvements and problem prevention.
- Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD.
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User.
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users.
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Wipro Recruitment 2023:
- Technical Skills: OS(Windows/MAC), MS Applications(O365), Servers, VPN, Active Directory, Networking, Etc.
- Required: Excellent communication skills with good technical knowledge.
- Candidate should have basic good knowledge of computer like VPN, troubleshooting, configuration, ticketing, installation, IP address, etc.
Step by step instructions to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023:
Qualified competitors apply this drive in online through the link below ASAP. Shortlisted Candidates will get the venue details and selection procedure through email.
Step#1: Go to the above link, enter your Email Id and give submit.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription ‘
Step#3: Open the Email and click the confirmation of your Subscription. Everything is DONE !